In order to make your landing pages publicly visible using your domain, you will need to setup a sub-domain by managing your domain's DNS records in Google Domains.
If ChiroHosting's Support team does not have access to manage your domain, you have two options:
- You can add a CNAME record yourself.
- Share permission with ChiroHosting and we'll add the CNAME record for you.
Option #1: Do It Yourself
If you are comfortable updating your domain's DNS records yourself, you will want to use the following instructions for configuring a CNAME for the sub-domain where your landing pages will be visible.
Google Domains Help: Create an A or CNAME record
Create a CNAME record, use these values:
- In the first field, enter "orders" as the required subdomain
- In the dropdown menu, select CNAME
- In the TTL field, enter "1H"
- In the data field, enter "flash.funnels.msgsndr.com"
- Click Add
- Contact ChiroHosting Support to let us know that you added the CNAME. We will then confirm that the record has been configured successfully.
Option #2: Share Permission & ChiroHosting Adds CNAME Record
If you are not comfortable managing your domain's DNS records, then you can share permission to ChiroHosting Support to manage your DNS settings by using the following instructions.
Google Domains Help: Domain management sharing
To share management of your domain:
1. Sign in to Google Domains
2. Select the name of your domain
3. Open Menu
4. Click Registration settings
5. Under "Domain permissions," click Add user
6. Enter the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Confirm you added the user
The person you are sharing with will receive an email notification with a link to log into Google Domains.